So, you’ve heard of Real Estate Virtual Assistants and how many agents are hiring these REVA’s as an extension of their real estate team. But, you’re skeptical.
Is it really worth the additional cost when you can do it yourself or hand off daily tasks to someone in your own office? What kind of training do I have to give a Real Estate Virtual Assistant to make sure they correctly handle my marketing? How long does it take them to get my tasks done if they’re working with multiple agents?
And these are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to your questions about hiring a REVA.
Hey, we get it! That’s why today we wanted to highlight ten great reasons why hiring a Real Estate Virtual Assistant could be exactly what you’re looking for… and hopefully this will answer some of your questions in the process!
1. Save time– We know your schedule is full and sometimes it’s just not humanly possible to get everything you need to get done in a day! Handing over that listing, postcard, blog, social media or ongoing project will free you up to do all those other things such as eating dinner, spending time with loved ones and actually getting a chance to relax!
2. We’re professionals– That may sound trite, but really… we are a marketing team with years of education and experience! We each have various strengths in marketing and when we take on a project or task for you; we make sure we’re delegating to the team member who is best suited to handle the job. We fully understand the ins and outs of marketing, so you know you can fully trust us to exceed your expectations!
3. Only do the fun stuff– We’ll take on those daily tasks that you find yourself putting off till you absolutely have to do them. Oftentimes blogging, tweeting, listing marketing and creative design are tasks that agents dread, but that’s okay- we love doing them! We’ll take on your “chores” so you can actually enjoy what you’re doing every day!
4. You’ll sleep better at night– You won’t have to stay awake at night worrying about how you’re going to get it all done. There’s a million things on your plate and our goal is to help lighten your load so you can have stress-free, sleep filled nights.
5. Experience– We have years of experience in dealing only with real estate agents. Which means, we’re in tune with your needs, the real estate market and exactly what agents need to take the lead in their area!
6. Flexibility– Have a big upcoming project that you need help with? Leery about the commitment? There’s great news- we’re here to help when you need us! We don’t require that you use us for a minimum amount of time each month. We can help you get through that big project or help as much or as little as you need us. Don’t worry about hurting our feelings; we understand business can vary from month to month and are willing to stand by till you’re ready!
7. We’re nice– We’ve all had our share of bad customer service and it only takes that one experience to put a damper on your day. Here at 24/7 Digital Nomad, we genuinely care about our clients and what they need. Whether it’s an email or phone call, we enjoy communicating with our agents and we can promise that you’ll always be treated with the utmost respect and a smile!
8. The ripple effect– This is a reason many people think of when hiring a Real Estate Virtual Assistant. We are YOUR team, which means that our work is an extension of your work and your intangible dreams can become a reality! Before you know it, your work is being doubled and tripled and you aren’t working any harder, just smarter!
9. Ideas– Stuck in a marketing rut? Give us a call! We’re constantly reading up on the latest marketing trends, have years of experience with what agents need and have a creative team who loves to think up new ways to market listings, create ways to make your website stand out and much more!
10. Personalized service– We get to know each one of our clients and their needs and preferences. The longer we get to work with you, the better we know the look you like for your marketing campaigns, the ad copy that melts your heart, the type of communication that works best for you and even which new marketing trends that will work for you!
Hopefully, this list clears up some of those questions and gives you an inside look into what we can do for you!
If you’re ready to take the next step, or you have further questions; feel free to give us a call! We’d love to talk with you about your specific needs and how we can work together to create an even more efficient and effective work flow for you.
We look forward to hearing from you!